Red Fox Healthy Living Society is a registered non-profit Society and Charity that serves Aboriginal and inner-city children, youth and families. Our recreation, food and cultural programs foster healthy, active living, leadership and employment training.
- Employment training through life skills coaching, work experience and team building activities
- Leadership training for work in the recreation, child-care, cultural and food security fields
- Aboriginal cultural programs in collaboration with the Vancouver School Board and Metro Vancouver Parks
- Circus arts, sports and active games leadership at schools, community centres, parks and special events
- Geo-caching sessions to youth groups and families in regional parks