Support Children and Youth to Realize their Potential
“These programs are really good for my son Ryan, we are a low income family and don’t have a lot of family ourselves so he doesn’t get the opportunity often to play with kids like this. He is much happier these days because of Red Fox.”
Red Fox Healthy Living Society is a registered non-profit Society and Charity that serves Indigenous and inner-city children, youth, and families. Our recreation, food, and cultural programs foster healthy, active living, leadership, and employment training.
Click the Program Title to find out more!
- Employment training through life skills coaching, work experience and team building activities
- Leadership training for work in the recreation, child-care, cultural and food security fields
- Indigenous cultural programs in collaboration with our community partners
- Circus arts, sports and active games at schools, community centres and parks throughout Metro Vancouver
- Supporting children and families to be active and stay connected through our online children’s programs