Red Fox Healthy Living Society is a registered non-profit Society and Charity that serves Indigenous and inner-city children, youth, and families. Our recreation, food, and cultural programs foster healthy, active living, leadership, and employment training.
Click the Program Title to find out more!
- Employment training through life skills coaching, work experience and team building activities
- Leadership training for work in the recreation, child-care, cultural and food security fields
- Indigenous cultural programs in collaboration with our community partners
- Circus arts, sports and active games at schools, community centres and parks throughout Metro Vancouver
- Supporting children and families to be active and stay connected through our online children’s programs